Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dimension line

Nick10000
This is pretty basic but it is foxing me, you will probably be able to guess my level of experience.
I can draw the dimension lines but they have no dimension figure or any words etc. so pretty pointless having them. I can not find any advice on this. Can anyone please guild me?
Nick
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Dimension line

MrCAD
Just simply disable / Click to toggle able or disable Draw (pencil icon) and you will see dimension text.

I know it was foxing me too at first place.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nick10000
Hi MrCAD,
Thank you for your help.
I apologise for my stupidity but I simply do not understand what you are telling me. I have looked but I am still foxed.
In my defence, the Icons, menus etc are displaying in a very small size(explained in an earlier message). I can see no small pencil, click to toggle able or disable draw, very sorry, where should I be looking?
Nick
Reply | Threaded
|

Nick10000
Where is the "draw" (pencil icon) to be found? I am keen to enable or disable it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nick10000
Got it. I needed to increases the size of the writing (in currant drawing preference). It was microscopic and impossible to see.
N
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
In most cases you can let the sizes as they are out of the box and only adjust General Scale to the intended print scale, for example for scale 1/100 set 100.
Reply | Threaded
|

MrCAD
In reply to this post by Nick10000
Hi Nick10000

Sorry I was mistaken, it was misspelled on earlier post.

Please look at the below icon which is called Draft.

When it is active, it looks like this one...

When it is disabled, it will show the hidden texts of dimensions like this....