Expectations after choosing subject matter?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Expectations after choosing subject matter?

Cy O'Hara
Hi,
What is the best way to get your questions answered in this forum. Is it driven by what people are interested in?
I have been using cad since it's beginning, before that, a drawing board. Are there many more people like me using this forum?
Seasons greetings,
Cyjo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Expectations after choosing subject matter?

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Welcome Cyjo,

the best way is having patience I think. It really depends, sometimes you'll get response within minutes, sometimes it's a matter of days. There are a few busy bees, but consider the community is spread worldwide.

Don't give up and give your post a bump if there's no response after couple days.

Currently we are participating in Google Code-in under the umbrella organization BRL-CAD what reduces our capabilities too.

Seasons greetings

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Expectations after choosing subject matter?

Cy O'Hara
Many thanks Armin,

Your response is much appreciated and the points are noted for future reference.
Yes, I think that I do have patience but being a newcomer to Librecad leaves me wondering if I have understood the Forum methodology.
Additionally I think I chose a wrong category because one of my question was moved and the other has disappeared. The mysteries of computers hey.
Once again many thanks and seasons greetings to all concerned,
Cyjo