How can I place the drawing in 1:10 scale on the A3 sheet with the original value of dimensions?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How can I place the drawing in 1:10 scale on the A3 sheet with the original value of dimensions?

Attila Andrési
Hi, I created a drawing in 1:1 scale and scaled it. After that I created A3 sheet (with material, scale, last change, part name, e.g.) and wanted to put my draw with scale 1:10 to A3 sheet. I imported block with Factor: 0.1 to A3 sheet. The value of the length dimensions has been reduced to a tenth. How can I place the drawing in 1:10 scale on the A3 sheet with the original value of dimensions? Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How can I place the drawing in 1:10 scale on the A3 sheet with the original value of dimensions?

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Have a look at Length Factor in Current Drawing Preferences -> Dimensions tab. It should probably be 10 in your case.
https://docs.librecad.org/en/latest/ref/draw-prefs.html#dimensions
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: How can I place the drawing in 1:10 scale on the A3 sheet with the original value of dimensions?

Attila Andrési
Thanks!