classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

More Noobie Questions

sswcharlie
Just got back into my LibreCAD project.

With an rectangle and you add a arc to the top (like a rounded roof)  how do you get the length dimension he arc.  So there a 5 lines including arc in the drawing.  All I can get is the straight line dimension not the arc with same end points .

In a rectangle etc I want to remove (erase) part only of 1 side.   When I select I get all sides, only need 1 side.

When first used LibreCad has all default settings, how do you reset to these defaults.

Drag  where are settings.   Cannot get to work.  Maybe because I am laptop.  Should I still be able to drag.  What laptop buttons.     left, right, both plus ??

Thankyou

Charles Harris

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: More Noobie Questions

dellus
1.) There is no way to make a drawn dimension of an arc. But you can just select it and read the length at the bottom status bar: Selected Total Length ... Or from Tools - Info - Total length of selected entities.

2.) A rectangle drawn with the Rectangle command is one entity, you have to explode it (Tools - Modify - Explode) to be able to delete one side.

3.) Options - Application Preferences - Defaults - Clear settings ( Layout or All ).

4.) Definitely use a mouse for CAD.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: More Noobie Questions

sswcharlie
Thanks dellus

Will follow these tips.  Appreciated

Charles