classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New User

ojoronen
Hi Guys and Galls,
I am a developer of small "smokeless" wood stoves. I am a biologist/civil/mechanical engineer having worked in highway and bridge construction/retrofit for 30 years and tinker with other things in my spare time. You can find my first generation stove under the name "little wolf." Why smokeless? Smoke is fuel. Why let fuel flow out of your stove when you could burn it all up for heat and use hand fulls of fuel instead of arm loads. The stove is a gasifier that burns pellets or wood, and anything you have. So that's my technology. A new design for yurts, boats cabins...what have you requires a door with a glass window. It needs a break in through a double layer in a round tubular body - straight in. My design is a piece that protrudes into the stove and its door, in one assembly. I needed a cad program because my Autocad no longer works in Windows 10. Librecad saved the day. Now the water jet guy can cut out the plan view parts that can be machined to final specs. If you are interested in such a project, you can find me by searching Little Wolf Stove, and get to my web site that way. I don't know if I'm allowed to give my URL.

One glitch just developed and I don't know if it's something I did or the program. When I try to pick a horiz. Or vert. line it draws a long line right off the screen in both directions. I'd appreciate some suggestions.
Thanks, Osmo Joronen, Little Wolf Energetics
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New User

dellus
Probably you have activated "Construction Layer" in the layer list (that double lined cross), all lines are extended to infinite. Switch it off.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New User

ojoronen
Hi,
Thanks. OK now.
Osmo

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2017, at 10:35 AM, dellus [via LibreCAD] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Probably you have activated "Construction Layer" in the layer list (that double lined cross), all lines are extended to infinite. Switch it off.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.librecad.org/New-User-tp5715437p5715441.html
To unsubscribe from New User, click here.
NAML