Other developers communication channels!?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Other developers communication channels!?

ClaudeQC

Hello,

- It seems that there is/are other communication "channel(s)" than
  LibreCAD Forum and Sourceforge Tracker, for the LibreCAD developers
  to communicate between them.

- Is it possible to have a list of that/these communication channel(s)
  (mailing list, IRC, Forum, etc.)?


Claude


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

Rallaz
I communicate with other project members via the Nabble forum /mailing list, Sourceforge Tracker and IRC
irc://chat.freenode.net/librecad

Is indicated in http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

R. van Twisk
Administrator
In reply to this post by ClaudeQC

Claude,

may be not complete, but this page was suppose to setup for that : http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help.html

Claude, a personal question to you. Would you like to have access to the CMS so you can fix some of these things, would you be interested in that?

Ries
On Sep 7, 2011, at 11:59 AM, ClaudeQC [via LibreCAD] wrote:


Hello,

- It seems that there is/are other communication "channel(s)" than
  LibreCAD Forum and Sourceforge Tracker, for the LibreCAD developers
  to communicate between them.

- Is it possible to have a list of that/these communication channel(s)
  (mailing list, IRC, Forum, etc.)?


Claude





If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://librecad.1049103.n5.nabble.com/Other-developers-communication-channels-tp4779311p4779311.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

ClaudeQC
In reply to this post by Rallaz

On 07/09/2011 13:09, Rallaz [via LibreCAD] wrote:

 >
 > I communicate with other project members via the Nabble forum
 > /mailing
 > list, Sourceforge Tracker and IRC
 > irc://chat.freenode.net/librecad
 >
 > Is indicated in http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help.html
 >

Thank you Rallaz.

- I have not tried yet the IRC LibreCAD channel.  Wondering if
   there is important activity at this place.
   I will try it in near future.


Claude


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

ClaudeQC
In reply to this post by R. van Twisk

On 07/09/2011 13:10, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD] wrote:

 >
 > Claude, a personal question to you. Would you like to have access
 > to the
 > CMS so you can fix some of these things, would you be interested
 > in that?
 >

Hello Ries,

- I don't think I can handle CMS.

- As a CAD user and a software/firmware developer in my work time,
   I prefer to focus on testing/improving LibreCAD application
   in my spare time.


Claude


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

R. van Twisk
Administrator
In reply to this post by ClaudeQC
Claude,

the IRC channel is surprisingly active!

Ries
On Sep 7, 2011, at 1:49 PM, ClaudeQC [via LibreCAD] wrote:


On 07/09/2011 13:09, Rallaz [via LibreCAD] wrote:

 >
 > I communicate with other project members via the Nabble forum
 > /mailing
 > list, Sourceforge Tracker and IRC
 > <a href="irc://chat.freenode.net/librecad">irc://chat.freenode.net/librecad
 >
 > Is indicated in http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help.html
 >

Thank you Rallaz.

- I have not tried yet the IRC LibreCAD channel.  Wondering if
   there is important activity at this place.
   I will try it in near future.


Claude





If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://librecad.1049103.n5.nabble.com/Other-developers-communication-channels-tp4779311p4779671.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

R. van Twisk
Administrator
In reply to this post by ClaudeQC
Claude,

I totally understand, never hurts to ask...

Ries
On Sep 7, 2011, at 2:09 PM, ClaudeQC [via LibreCAD] wrote:


On 07/09/2011 13:10, R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD] wrote:

 >
 > Claude, a personal question to you. Would you like to have access
 > to the
 > CMS so you can fix some of these things, would you be interested
 > in that?
 >

Hello Ries,

- I don't think I can handle CMS.

- As a CAD user and a software/firmware developer in my work time,
   I prefer to focus on testing/improving LibreCAD application
   in my spare time.


Claude





If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://librecad.1049103.n5.nabble.com/Other-developers-communication-channels-tp4779311p4779746.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

Lisandro D. N. Pérez Meyer
In reply to this post by R. van Twisk
On Wed 07 Sep 2011 16:18:17 usted escribió:
> Claude,
>
> the IRC channel is surprisingly active!

And even usefull for non-technical users (meaning non-developers), as user
feedback is always needed.

--
No subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión
cargado de cintas.
  Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

signature.asc (853 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

R. van Twisk
Administrator

Lisando,

we do have a LibreCAD-user forum see : http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help/forum.html

I think I should put this more prominent on the librecad.org website.

Ries

On Sep 7, 2011, at 2:31 PM, perezmeyer [via LibreCAD] wrote:

On Wed 07 Sep 2011 16:18:17 usted escribió:
> Claude,
>
> the IRC channel is surprisingly active!

And even usefull for non-technical users (meaning non-developers), as user
feedback is always needed.

--
No subestimes el ancho de banda de un camión
cargado de cintas.
  Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

<img src="x-msg://614/images/icon_attachment.gif"> signature.asc (853 bytes) <a href="x-msg://614/attachment/4779810/0/signature.asc" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">Download Attachment



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://librecad.1049103.n5.nabble.com/Other-developers-communication-channels-tp4779311p4779810.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

Lisandro D. N. Pérez Meyer
On Mié 07 Sep 2011 17:08:08 R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD] escribió:
> Lisando,
>
> we do have a LibreCAD-user forum see :
> http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help/forum.html
>
> I think I should put this more prominent on the librecad.org website.

Ah, the problem here comes with myself: I hate forums. So I tend to forget
that very quickly :-)

--
http://www.tiraecol.net/modules/comic/comic.php?content_id=162

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

signature.asc (853 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

R. van Twisk
Administrator
Lisandro,

I tell you a little secret…..

I use the forums using my mail client only, I am not to fond to forums myself,
so I just reply on forum messages, like this with my mail client ;)

Ries

On Sep 7, 2011, at 4:19 PM, perezmeyer [via LibreCAD] wrote:

On Mié 07 Sep 2011 17:08:08 R. van Twisk [via LibreCAD] escribió:
> Lisando,
>
> we do have a LibreCAD-user forum see :
> http://librecad.org/cms/home/get-help/forum.html
>
> I think I should put this more prominent on the librecad.org website.

Ah, the problem here comes with myself: I hate forums. So I tend to forget
that very quickly :-)

--
http://www.tiraecol.net/modules/comic/comic.php?content_id=162

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

<img src="x-msg://709/images/icon_attachment.gif"> signature.asc (853 bytes) <a href="x-msg://709/attachment/4780155/0/signature.asc" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">Download Attachment



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://librecad.1049103.n5.nabble.com/Other-developers-communication-channels-tp4779311p4780155.html
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Other developers communication channels!?

Lisandro D. N. Pérez Meyer
On Mié 07 Sep 2011 18:38:05 usted escribió:
> Lisandro,
>
> I tell you a little secret…..
>
> I use the forums using my mail client only, I am not to fond to forums
> myself, so I just reply on forum messages, like this with my mail client
> ;)

Now that's seems excellent :)

--
lo cual parece incompatible.
lógica, esa tendrá particiones dentro,
si se transforma la extendida a
tiene particiones lógicas, luego
extendida. Una extendida
estar dentro de una partición
Una partición lógica necesita

Diga NO al topposting.

  Matias Silva Bustos

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

signature.asc (853 bytes) Download Attachment