Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problems Reference Images

javLC
Hi, when I select images, all the lines are hidden, but I need to see the lines for my references.

Do I need activate some option to prevent from happening?

Also, when I move an image, it is hidden and I have to do Auto Zoom so that it reappears, and if I add a second image, it does not work to change the order "move to hide or move to the front".

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Problems Reference Images

dellus
Anything which is selected is visually on the top, as long as it is in this state. I don't know a way to alter this.
It's true, if an image is moved or scaled, it seems to be disappeared, and brought back by AutoZoom. This has been fixed in the latest 2.2 RC version.
It works for me to change the order of several images. It works best to activate the action first, then select the object(s), close the selection with Enter, then an Escape to get the objects out of selected state.

There is one real problem: if you have some line objects in the image area, and you want to select them for some editing, always the image will be selected instead, even if it is on an extra and locked layer. You have to switch that layer to invisible to prevent this. So you can use an image as an underlay only during drawing, but not when you want change something. Or, if possible, use only a selection window, to select only the line and not the image.
Reply | Threaded
|

javLC
Thanks.

"if you have some line objects in the image area, and you want to select them for some editing, always the image will be selected instead, even if it is on an extra and locked layer"

Has this bug been reported or is it necessary to report it?
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
I have mentioned it here in the forum, maybe several times, but have not sent an official bug report.