Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Scaling a jpg image

franco1
When I insert a jpg image in the drawing I cannot scale it. I suspect it can't be done. It is true?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Scaling a jpg image

dellus
You can scale an image, regardless of type.
In LC 2.1.3 after scaling the image seems disappeared. View - Autozoom brings it back.
Reply | Threaded
|

franco1
Thank you.
One more question: is it a bug?
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
Yes, it is a bug.
It is fixed in current 2.2.0 rc.
Reply | Threaded
|

franco1
From librecad.org for download on windows PC there is a link to SourceForge. Why can't I find version 2.2 if I go to SourceForge?
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
Reply | Threaded
|

franco1
Ok, ok.
Where can I find the list of new features in librecad 2.2?
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
I don't know of such a list. I think there are not many really new features, but a lot of issues have been fixed and it is much improved overall. I strongly recommend to use 2.2.0 rc, it is stable and the user manual https://librecad.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html refers to this version.
Reply | Threaded
|

Mirosław Pytlarz
Hello
I am the new one  on forum so mayby is not good place for my question but I try because it seams that I have similar topic.
I imported JPG pictures to Libre and I can scale ( set it as block) but  screan completelly cover my previous roject and I cant move/set pictures as background.
Is it possible to set that pictures as backround or set level transparency or "move to the bottom"?
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
Of course you can send an image to the background by "Move to Bottom". But it still stays being selected after that, and as long as it is selected it will visually be in the foreground. You have to deselect it by "Escape" to see the final result.