Below are the sections that are in the User Manual. If anyone is interested in contributing, see "How-to-Contribute"
in the forum. Also see this page
for the current status.
- About: An overview of LibreCAD
- Getting Started: Installing and configuring
- References: technical descriptions of the tools, functions, widgets, etc. Following the menu structure, it would include:
- User Guides: documents that provide instruction on how to do things with LibreCAD. These are how-to’s, but with greater details(?)
- Appendics: All kinds of stuff
These items are available as a linked / navigable documents and sections that would allow users to find the specifics that are needed.