Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Well Hello!

David_T
My name is David. I have been employed as a drafting coordinator in a construction company for nearly 2 years.  I have been studying and practicing engineering for 11 years now. At work I use a privately owned 2D CAD program known as AlphaCam. It is very different from LibreCAD. I look forward to being apart of many discussions and seeing how everything here develops! P.S. Is there a specific way I should ask for help when I am unable to find answers to any questions I have? I am very new to being apart of a "collaboration" in this sort of ordeal so I want to make sure I use the right channels for the right purposes.
David A. Terhune
Drafting Coordinator
Babcock MFG
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Well Hello!

dxli
Since the traffic is light here, most questions are answered in a day or two.

If your question is not answered, you may try again with more details.

If you have some generic questions about LibreCAD, try our wiki and user manual first:

https://dokuwiki.librecad.org/doku.php/start

David_T wrote
My name is David. I have been employed as a drafting coordinator in a construction company for nearly 2 years.  I have been studying and practicing engineering for 11 years now. At work I use a privately owned 2D CAD program known as AlphaCam. It is very different from LibreCAD. I look forward to being apart of many discussions and seeing how everything here develops! P.S. Is there a specific way I should ask for help when I am unable to find answers to any questions I have? I am very new to being apart of a "collaboration" in this sort of ordeal so I want to make sure I use the right channels for the right purposes.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Well Hello!

David_T
Awesome! Thank you so much!
David A. Terhune
Drafting Coordinator
Babcock MFG