Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where is the Rebuild button on Library Browser Dock

Samanfer
I am a new user of Librecad ver 2.2.0.  In the manual under Adding a User Defined Library it says to create a folder under Documents and name it as Parts_Library and include the path in Application Preferences, Paths, Part Libraries and click OK and press the rebuild button on Library Browser Dock.  I cannot find the rebuild button on my library browser Dock.  What am I doing wrong? Please help me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Where is the Rebuild button on Library Browser Dock

fa201
Here is the library browser with the rebuild button.
Fabrice

French hobbyist interested in 2D design.
Reply | Threaded
|

Fran_iii
Fabrice, I'm having the same problem. Refresh and Rebuild buttons do not appear at the bottom of the Library Browser window/dialog. I see "Insert" but not the Refresh or Rebuild.

I'm running v 2.1.3 on a Windows 10 Pro machine.

Actually, after I closed and reopened LibreCAD my Parts_Library folder was visiable... but still no Refresh or Rebuild button at the bottom of the Library Browser window/dialog.

Is this a but?

Thanks for any help.

Reply | Threaded
|

perepujal
I have 2 versions of LibreCAD, one 2.2.0-rc2 self compiled that shows the Rebuild button, and the other, 2.1.3 that do not shows it.

Looking at the source code, seems the rebuild button was added in 2019, so it is not in 2.1.3(released 2016) and it is only in 2.2.0-rc2(2020), not in 2.2.0-rc1(2018) or previous.

HTH
Pere