Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Width and order of visualisation of object on LC 2 alpha

claus82
Hi, I had to try the alpha version cause it has features that 4 me are necessary!
But I cannot see the width of lines, is there a way???
Moreover: many times it crashes :( especially when I modify-assign attributes to hatches (in particular wit the fill)
Any solution???

Anyway...
I post an image in order to tell that with good will this is a really good alternative to other "famous programs"!

CIAO FROM ITALY

my work ;)
...the problem is not the problem, the problem is your aptitude about the problem...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Width and order of visualisation of object on LC 2 alpha

dxli
Hi claus82,

for line width, can you try the main menu: View -> Toolbars -> Pen Selection?

We rewrote many hash methods in 2.0 series. A complete rewriting was planned, but we do not have the time to do it yet.

If you find a way to trigger a crash, please test whether the crash is still there on the newest git version ( https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD.git ). If the crash can be reproduced, please add a bug report to our bug tracker at sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=342582&atid=1433844 . Please state steps to reproduce and attach a testcase dxf if possible. Patches are always welcome, if you can help the coding part as well.

BTW, it's nice to see you are using architecture ticks in the screenshot.

thanks,

dxli

claus82 wrote
Hi, I had to try the alpha version cause it has features that 4 me are necessary!
But I cannot see the width of lines, is there a way???
Moreover: many times it crashes :( especially when I modify-assign attributes to hatches (in particular wit the fill)
Any solution???

Anyway...
I post an image in order to tell that with good will this is a really good alternative to other "famous programs"!

CIAO FROM ITALY

my work ;)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Width and order of visualisation of object on LC 2 alpha

claus82
In reply to this post by claus82
No no, it's me that must thank you, because I can project stuff without spend money!!! In Italy we feel the crisis heavily!!!!! I look forward to have bugs fixed and more quote fonts!!!

See ya!!!
...the problem is not the problem, the problem is your aptitude about the problem...