Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

dimensions disappear

Glenwf
I've never had problems printing before, but I copied a file to revise the drawing, changed some parts, and the dimensions as well.

Tried to print and all the changed lines are there, but no dimensions appear.  Playing with the layers and resetting the view / hide settings to toggle them, but in print preview and printing the dimensions are all missing.  The drawing file I copied from never had this problem.  How do I get the dimensions to print or how do I find out what is wrong?

I've looked at the drawing preferences and the LibreCad preferences and they all seem in order.  I looked at eh properties of the layers and they are all set the same (only 3 layers - text, drawing, dimensions).  The properties of all the dimensions are all individually set to ___ by layer, so the layer properties should apply and they are the same as the other layers.

Is there something simple i'm missing.  I'm printing to PDF to verify before I go to the printer and save paper.  The Print Preview is the same as the printed PDF.  

Help???
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: dimensions disappear

Glenwf
I figured it out...

Properties  of the layer named "Dimensions" (in the Layer List) - somehow the box for "Construction Layer" got checked (? lazy thumb?).

Uncheck that and the dimensions print.