classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

edit text (numbers) above measure line manually

mhld
This post was updated on .
I don't use Librecad much, so I forget easily how to do some things. Now I opened an old drawing (from some years ago!) and it seems Librecad is displaying the drawing somewhat different. I now have some artefacts (for which I will open a seperate thread) and some measures are not as they should be: There are some measures which I couldn't get in reality which I once manually set to 0,00, but which now are 0,01 (As 0,01 doesn't make any sense, I am quite sure this is due to some internal Librecad change?).

Anyway, how do I *edit* the text (numbers) of a measure above the measure line? (I really was looking now for half an hour or so and I could not figure out how to do it. (I can select the measure line which will select the text (numbers) above as well. But how do I get access to the numbers to edit them?)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: edit text (numbers) above measure line manually

dellus
To edit: Modify - Properties  and select the dimension.
These mysterious artefacts: no idea. What if you use the LC version the drawing was made with? Maybe indeed a manually set dimension value gets lost in a newer version and the real value is shown.
Could it be the drawing has been opened and resaved in a different CAD-program?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: edit text (numbers) above measure line manually

mhld
Thanks!

"To edit: Modify - Properties  and select the dimension. "  Did the trick.

As to the artefacts please see other thread.