herramienta alternativa a la cobertura de autocad.

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

herramienta alternativa a la cobertura de autocad.

g16688
Buenas. Estoy estudiando un curso de Autocad y estamos viendo la herramienta cobertura. ¿Hay alguna alternativa para realizar dicha tarea con Librecad o algún método alternativo para enmascarar objetos?

Hello. I am studying an Autocad course and we are looking at the wipeout tool, is there any alternative to perform such task with Librecad or any alternative method to mask objects?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: herramienta alternativa a la cobertura de autocad.

dellus
I don't know anything about the AutoCAD wipeout tool, but if it is what I think, no, there is no such tool in LibreCAD.
Instead you could use a (nearly) white solid hatch area to cover parts of the drawing. You cannot use a pure white because it will show as black when printed or in Print Preview. Choose something like RGB 254, 255, 255 in a Custom colour selection. It will look practically the same as white, you won't notice any difference. Use Tools - Modify - Order to position it in the right foreground/background.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: herramienta alternativa a la cobertura de autocad.

g16688
thank you. It is important, because this software librecad, has everything you need to work, works in a free and transparent operating system, and the code is free and transparent. So far I have not found anything that can not be done in librecad. The only problem is the dwg and proprietary format. Do you trust a software that makes incompatible from one year to another its own product? It is worth the battle.

gracias. Es importante,porque este sofware librecad, tiene todo lo necesario para trabajar, trabaja en un sistema operativo libre y transparente, y el código es libre y transparente. Hasta el momento no he encontrado nada que no se pueda hacer en librecad. El único problema es el dwg y formato privativo. ¿Ustedes confían en un software que hace incompatible de un año a otro su propio producto? Vale la pena la batalla.