Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

i built it.... now what do i do?

Preston lewis
I built my first project on librecad but now I have no way to share it with my customer or any one else. I cant export it to .jpeg format or any other usable format so I can print it at staples. I cant send the file to any one who doesn't have librecad. also I cant save paper space snapshots... even In .dxf format. When I save in paper space it zooms to the extents and not what I selected in paper space but the whole drawing. this is a great great program, not as powerful autocad but simpler and more elegant and it cost 2500$ less so I love this program! My email Is prestonlewis26@gmail.com. if any one knows what I should do.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: i built it.... now what do i do?

cantcode
hi,

You can allways print things to pdf. (on windows there are pdf printer program like PDF creator)
I don't remember if LibreCad 1.x.x has the "Export" entry but the 2.x.x version of LibreCad has a "Export" entry in the "File" menu. Which lets you save to some rasterized formats like .bmp, .png, ... and svg.

" I cant send the file to any one who doesn't have librecad. "
The people do not have to have librecad for opening dxf files. (There are dxf Viewers out there)
Which operating system are you using?
What version of LibreCad do you use?