classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

offset distance

patlot
Hello
 I have an offset to make with the distance of 30 cm between each lines.

I don't find the way to tell librecad the distance
could anybody help me?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: offset distance

patlot
please help me now
Reply | Threaded
|

R. van Twisk
Administrator
patlot wrote
please help me now
This is not the correct way to ask for help, specially not after you waited only 30 minutes before asking help now. Please don't forget LibreCAD was build and mainted by people in their spare time, for free. Don't demand help like that...

That said,
you can use the offset command create lines with a distance in between. And specify the distance of the offset:
Reply | Threaded
|

NicRod
Buenos días. Ante todo, agradezco a desarrolladores, administradores y a todo aquel que pone a nuestra disposición tan magnífica herramienta GRATIS !!!
Mi consulta es también a cerca del comando OFFSET. Al pulsar en el comando y seleccionar la entidad, no me aparece el cuadro para indicar la distancia de desplazamiento como lo indicas en tu post de arriba. Que estoy haciendo mal? Podría ayudarme?
Muchas gracias.
NicRod
Jefe de Matricería
Moldes de inyección de plásticos y matrices progresivas.
Por dudas en ésta materia, a su disposición por consultas.
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
NicRod wrote
Good Morning. First of all, I thank developers, administrators and everyone who makes such a magnificent tool available to us for FREE !!!
My query is also about the OFFSET command. When I click on the command and select the entity, the box does not appear to indicate the displacement distance as you indicate in your post above. What am I doing wrong? Could you help me?
Thank you.
Welcome NicRod!

Possibly the tool option bar is disabled. You can activate it again in the Widgets menu. Select Toolbars, there you find Tool Options, which should be checked.

See also https://librecad.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ref/menu.html?highlight=widgets#widgets

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

perepujal
In reply to this post by NicRod
Hi, in plus of what Armin said, maybe that the entity is not correctly selected:

If there was not any selected entity and you clicked offset you are prompted to select one, you must click on the one(s) you want then click enter, otherwise the distance dialog doesn't appears.

If instead you had already one or more entities selected when you clicked offset, then the dialog should appear instantly

Not 100% intuitive but it works
HTH
Pere