Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

printing problem

ragnars
I am brand new to LibreCad, but I am fairly familiar with cad. I was a user of Autosketch back in the eighties, I have some floorplans that I generated then that I would like to ressurect . Luckily I saved them in DXF format (luckily, because the native format of Autosketch was SKF, and since Autosketch was discontinued in 2008 and there is no program to my knowledge that can access or convert SKF files, files in that format seem to be lost forever).
My present problem, after a very short familiarization with LibreCad, although I can open my DXF files seemingly OK, I find no way to print them. I have sought all the advice I could find in the forums, using Print Preview and Fit to page, etc. I have wasted a dozen sheets of paper and on all of them is a miniscule
(2 mm) image of my floorplan.
Please help, I am 85 yrs old and not too sharp anymore.
Thank you in advance.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: printing problem

dellus
Are you able to arrange it so that it looks right in Print Preview on the underlying paper sheet? You have to stay in Print Preview mode when hitting the Print button then.
If you provide one of your dxf files here (More - Upload a file) and also tell the intended scale, units and paper size, I could tell you the exact procedure and settings necessary.