- I want to talk about "Explode" tool localization.
- "Explode" tool is located at 3 different places in LibreCAD.
It is localized in the "Modify" menu, in the "Block" menu, and
in the "Edit" CAD tool bar.
- My point of view is that "Explode" is a tool to modify entities,
and have not its place in the "Block" menu.
So, ideally it must be removed from the "Block" menu.
- Also, in the CAD tool bar, naming the button that show up the
tools that appear in the "Modify" menu as "Show menu "Edit"" is
not correct. It should be named "Show menu "Modify"".
- So, here is my proposal:
1) Remove the "Explode" item from the "Block" menu.
2) Change the name of the "Show menu "Edit"" button in the CAD
tool bar to "Show menu "Modify".
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under LibreCAD, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here.