Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 111 matching posts for electric in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
Hi dears. I am trying to start in using LibreCad. I need it for houses electrical drawing. I have not found the symbols I need. How can I add symbols to LibreCad? Here are the symbols I need.
in LibreCAD-dev by Romed — 0 replies in thread
Will be a good idea to share electrical, mechanical, architectural and other areas part library.
in LibreCAD-dev by maurov — 11 replies in thread
I would like to have the electrical part library. If you have down load link / zip file, kindly send it to vkadal@...
in LibreCAD-dev by vkadal — 11 replies in thread
Ironroot, I would appreciate the electrical symbol library. please email link to info@... Thanks in advance for any help
in LibreCAD-dev by Dayco — 11 replies in thread
I'm curious if anyone wants a part library for electric symbols. I have the IEEE/ANSI standards for these symbols and am eager to make a library of these symbols for the LibreCAD community.
in LibreCAD-dev by ironroot — 11 replies in thread
Here a file with electric symbols electrische_symbolen_cadbis.dxf you can download it as txt file so you become electrische_symbolen_cadbis.dxf.txt delete .txt and you can open it in librecad. each symbol is a block. You can copy paste it in your draw. You can translate the dutch in your own language with google translate. Try it and tell me if it works?
in CAD templates, blocks etc.... by jefken — 12 replies in thread
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM, ironroot [via LibreCAD] <ml-node+s1049103n5707952h33@...> wrote: > I'm curious if anyone wants a part library for electric symbols. I have the > IEEE/ANSI standards for these symbols and am eager to make a library of > these symbols for the LibreCAD...
in LibreCAD-dev by maqifrnswa — 11 replies in thread
.../Electrical-Part-Library-tp5707952p5710070.html > To start a new topic under LibreCAD-dev, email ml-node+s1049103n4361976h76@... > To unsubscribe from LibreCAD, click here. > NAML
in LibreCAD-dev by R. van Twisk — 11 replies in thread
Hi ironroot, LibreCAD relies on its user community to share part libraries. Please feel free to take lead here. Thanks, Dongxu
in LibreCAD-dev by dxli — 11 replies in thread
...Hi Scott, I would like to contribute, at least, with few parts I need for one simple design in my current project (CB, RCCB, SP, etc). Although I probably need mentoring on this, since I am not very familiar CAD, in general. For instance, can I import the CAD files (dfx) provided by the......
in LibreCAD-dev by Celso Providelo — 11 replies in thread
...Hello Celso For instance, can I import the CAD files (dfx) provided by the manufactures ? Would it infringe their license or forbid later redistribution ? You would need the manufacturer's permission, most ' free/ symbols/block etc. have a free licence state, something like Creative......
in LibreCAD-dev by sp1der — 11 replies in thread
Sorry for my delayed response. I am still learning LibreCAD and I will start as soon as I can. 08/13 Update: I am no longer busy with other projects and will try to start this library in a month or two.
in LibreCAD-dev by ironroot — 11 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips