Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 111 matching posts for electric in LibreCAD Showing posts 37 to 48.
...So, I have now deleted the AutoCAD formatting, one by one, a labour of love:) Now I need to format all that text so that it is more readable. I am struggling to find a way to change the font size etc for multiple Text objects. I have tried selecting multiple text objects and then selecting......
in New user - Introduce yourself by johng — 3 replies in thread
Hi I'm Justin Aquino from the Philippines, We use Autocad for Customized and Modular/System Furniture Primarily. Secondary is we use it for Civil Works (Measurements and Layouting), and Mechanical and Electrical Design Drawings. I am trying to migrate the Company to LibreCad, FreeCAd, Blender...
in New user - Introduce yourself by justinaquino — 0 replies in thread
...Hoping to design a barn w' woodshop, metal shop & loft for storage. Having trouble starting. Users Manual, under 'Overview', shows an image named 'CAD Tools' with 15 images of tool selection. I'm running LibreCAD SCM Revision 2.0.7 on a Mac OS 10.8.5, and I can't find such image under the top 3......
in New user - Introduce yourself by springer — 7 replies in thread
Greetings.
in New user - Introduce yourself by ravas — 7 replies in thread
Thanks for the response. I followed the images and still get the wrong image. See my images. CAD_ToolBar.png
What's wrong about it? Toolbars can be moved by holding down the mouse button on the dotted line and dragging.
...Because I'm inexperienced with this msg transmission my 2nd image did not appear. With my Mac OS 10.8.5, I'm not able to download a later version of LibreCAD, so am running SCM Rev 2.0.7. I followed your advice; see these images from my Mac: And got the flwg result (center image): I've viewed......
I'm embarrassed!! In seeing the images together in my previous msg they are the same; the dotted lines in the tutorial caused them to be different to me. Sorry for your trouble….my age is showing springer.
No trouble. I hope you retain your willingness to try new things.
...I have to say LibreCAD GUI control is a little bit weird to me for a while, before I could follow it in mind. ravas: we should add context menus. while the current "Mouse tips" are reasonable enough. Context menus is another way to provide available actions for the user. I'm embarrassed!!......
in New user - Introduce yourself by dxli — 7 replies in thread
I need a tool for translating the drawings (mainly architectural, mechanical, electrical). Hope that this program will help me in my job. Wish you All The Best, :) gsl2007
in New user - Introduce yourself by gsl2007 — 0 replies in thread
Does LibreCAD support drawing lines in different colors? Seems basic, but I couldn't find a command for this. Searching this forum returned nothing as well. If not, would it be difficult to patch it in? My application requires drawing different building systems (hvac, electrical distribution, electrical devices, etc.) in distinguishing colors and on separate layers. Thanks.
in LibreCAD-user by chollapete — 1 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips