Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

typos

perepujal
I found a couple of typos in ./librecad/src/actions/rs_actionpolylinedelbetween.cpp "Deletinging" and "Deleteinging"
Fixing them right now may turn some translations obsolete, to minimize this, you could also replace those strings on the translation files, something like
for i in librecad/src/actions/rs_actionpolylinedelbetween.cpp librecad/ts/librecad_*ts; do cat $i|sed "s/Deletinging/Deleting/g;s/Deleteinging/Deleting/g">/tmp/temp&& mv /tmp/temp $i; done

another possibility is to wait until 2.1.0 release is out to fix the strings, then translators will have time to adjust the strings before 2.1.1

HTH
Pere
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: typos

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Thanks for reporting this.

Touching the ts files manually is not recommended, this is done by Qt tools lrelease/lupdate on our translation server.

As there are identical strings without typos, I've fixed this in the source files. This makes the typo strings obsolete and there is no need for translation if the correct string is already translated.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution