classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2.2.1_rc3 released

dxli
Hi all,

After 2.2.1_rc2, a few serious issues have been fixed, and the quality of the 2.2.1 branch should be stable enough for daily usages.

Therefore, it's time for rc3, and the remaining alias file issue will be fixed before the final 2.2.1 release.

If there's any suggestion on 2.2.1 fixes, please let us know.

Regards,

dxli
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 2.2.1_rc3 released

Juan1966
Muchísimas gracias por vuestro esfuerzo desarrollando Librecad, no tengo conocimientos de programación pero intentaré colaborar en las traducciones y desarrollando manuales.
Estás últimas versiones están haciendo que Librecad de un salto de gigante para convertirse en un gran programa Cad 2D.
Sinceramente gracias!!!

Thank you very much for your effort in developing Librecad. I have no programming knowledge but I will try to help with translations and developing manuals.
These latest versions are making Librecad take a giant leap to become a great 2D CAD program.
Sincerely thank you!!!
KoT
Reply | Threaded
|

KoT
In reply to this post by dxli
Aloha,
Please note that there may be an inconsistency in the implementation of MText vs. Text (compared to 2.2.0.2).MText-Text.dxf
If you use the Standard font, Text is writing a proportionally spaced text (as should be), while MText writes a non-proportionally spaced text.
As only MText provided Right-to-Left support, it is useful even for a single line.
Please see attached file (saved in 2.2.1-rc3) for an example.
If you open a file saved in 2.2.0.2 in 2.2.1-rc3 the MText entries look different
Thank you very much
KoT
Reply | Threaded
|

KoT
Aloha,
Please note that remnants of the problem are still there when using outline fonts. (2.2.1_rc3-11-ged5fd238 on Windows).
I created an Ariel outline font from the Windows system fonts.
If I use it with MText with Right to Left I get a non-proportionally spaced text.
If I use it with MText with Left to Right I get the correct, proportionally spaced text.
If I use it with Text (while Reversing the character order) I also get the correct, proportionally spaced text.
Thank you very much