classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bulk Change Font Size For Measurements?

CarstenP
Hey there,
I've got that LibreCAD drawing from a friend of mine, and it's rather well done, except that the measurement numbers of like 20 or more drilling points are just too big. They intersect the measurement lines and even each other.

Is there a way to apply sth like "change the property "3 mm hight" of the font" to the measurements layer? It's exactly one layer.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bulk Change Font Size For Measurements?

dellus
You only can set the properties of dimensions for the whole drawing, not individually. So also not per layer.
Reply | Threaded
|

CarstenP
Thank you for your kind reply. I guess I'd better expressed my problem in other words. It is not about the dimensions, it is about the font's size. I'd prefer this:

|<---------------------->|
|<---------------------------->|

But it looks like this:

|<----------5----------->|
|<------------0-6------------->|

Well, not really, but the numbers interfere. Please waste a look at the attached image.

Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
Go to Options - Current Drawing Preferences - Dimensions. Here you can define the look of dimensions, like text size. Dimension line gap determines the position of the text above the main dimension line.
If you click on the dimension line a small blue square will appear at the text. Grab it with the mouse and you can pull the text anywhere. But if you alter anything in the dimensions setup all will slip back to the original position.
There also is a manual:https://librecad.readthedocs.io/
Worth studying, really!