JImbo
About: LibreCad ----------------
Version: master
SCM Revision: 2.0.5
Compiler: GNU GCC 4.8.3
Qt Version: 4.8.6
Compiled on: Sep 11 2014
--------------------------------------
I have a drawing with thick coloured lines (Red, 2mm) and an inserted image (shades of blue)
which prints in greyscales.
I have checked all the printer settings and options I can find but with no success.
I notice that the colours display ok on the screen in normal working but switch to B&W in Print Preview - is that a clue?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Doesn't print colour drawing in colour

dxli
Hi JImbo,

Try to locate the printpreviw toolbar (where you can select ratio, black/white, fit, and center).

The toolbars are very confusing for new users, because users just don't notice them being added to the top toolbar area.

I added command line access for color and blackwhite modes, if you can build from source or use the latest builds:

https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/commit/7717d5dc4edcb5817f673612b34b4fd3126085ce
JImbo wrote
About: LibreCad ----------------
Version: master
SCM Revision: 2.0.5
Compiler: GNU GCC 4.8.3
Qt Version: 4.8.6
Compiled on: Sep 11 2014
--------------------------------------
I have a drawing with thick coloured lines (Red, 2mm) and an inserted image (shades of blue)
which prints in greyscales.
I have checked all the printer settings and options I can find but with no success.
I notice that the colours display ok on the screen in normal working but switch to B&W in Print Preview - is that a clue?
Reply | Threaded
|

JImbo
Many Thanks dxli - I'm just annoyed with myself that I didn't find that setting,
I thought I had looked just everywhere!
Jimbo
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
There's a screenshot to show the the "Print Preview" Toolbar: