3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Extension line angle

usuario
I'm using a translator.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your work at LibreCAD. I don't know if a request has already been made in this regard, but I would like to comment on the following: when I use the dimensions tool in the isometric grid, the angle of the extension line looks unnatural, I would like to propose that the possibility be studied to change the angle of the extension line in the isometric grid according to the example.

Best regards.

Fig. 1. Unnatural extension line.

Fig. 2. Current extension line.

Fig. 3. Example of proposed extension line.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Extension line angle

dxli
This is definitely a hard one. We don't have the concept of 3d, so hard to figure out the dimension is meant for the xy plane or, yz-plane.

The edge may be a long the y-axis, or along (0, 0, 0) to (1, 0, 1), for example.

We may provide an option for user to choose.
usuario wrote
I'm using a translator.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your work at LibreCAD. I don't know if a request has already been made in this regard, but I would like to comment on the following: when I use the dimensions tool in the isometric grid, the angle of the extension line looks unnatural, I would like to propose that the possibility be studied to change the angle of the extension line in the isometric grid according to the example.

Best regards.

Fig. 1. Unnatural extension line.

Fig. 2. Current extension line.

Fig. 3. Example of proposed extension line.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Extension line angle

usuario
I am using a translator.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your contributions to LibreCAD, hopefully in the future this feature can be added; in the meantime, the isometric can be drawn and complemented with dimensioned views.