Forum troubleshooting (Nabble error when replying to old post)

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Forum troubleshooting (Nabble error when replying to old post)

DXXXF
Hi,

I wasn't really sure where to post this - feel free to move or delete.

I'd wanted to post a reply to a message from 2013 and found myself unable to (when I go to post I get Nabble error 500, a page of code / text, and an invitation to post on the Nabble forum).

The message in question is https://forum.librecad.org/Little-house-tutorial-this-is-the-old-one-just-moved-here-td5708464.html if anyone else wants to try it out.

Additionally, does anyone know if there is a better place to post this sort of 'meta' trouble shooting topic? It feels out of place in 'troubleshooting'.

Cheers!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Forum troubleshooting (Nabble error when replying to old post)

LordOfBikes
Administrator
I got the same error.
Reading through the error message, I assume some issue with database query escaping from Nabble.
I opened a support ticket for this.

Feel free to create a new thread with your question and link to the old post for reference.
When it is direct related to the referenced post, I can move it to the old thread then.
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

DXXXF
In reply to this post by DXXXF
Excellent - cheers for taking a look - I'll post there when I get back online later on!
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Moving your new post leads to the same error, so we have to wait for response from Nabble.
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution