Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hi all - returning user - trying to get fluent

rohart
Hi peoples. I used LC a few years ago, and I'm returning to it in  probably vain hope that I can get lots of my old scrappy hand-drawn layouts - railways, panel fronts breadboards etc - in a bit more order.

I have two problems right now.

1) I think I should be able to select several lines and change properties on them in one go. If I select three lines and right click into the context menu, and then click properties - nothing.

2) When I seect lengthen, and select my line, I get the message : select entity to trim. But trim, which seems to work, is a different icon. After the message, wherever I click, zoomed in, I get the message that no entity was found. I know I can lengthen a line by pulling the blue end square.

I guess I have not got the whole user view right - in which order I should click an icon, an entity, a selection, etc.

Any advice appreciated.

Richard
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Hi all - returning user - trying to get fluent

dellus
1) Use Attributes

2) The request text is a bit misleading. Trim here just means edit. The line you click upon gets lengthened instantly by the value or to total the value set in the Too Options bar above the drawing area.

Click order can differ with command. Best just try out.