Hi, total newbie here. I have hand drawings on paper, I would like to scan them and use them in this program I've searched this forum for my answer!

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hi, total newbie here. I have hand drawings on paper, I would like to scan them and use them in this program I've searched this forum for my answer!

MarkOO7
I appreciate any help at all.
Thanks in advance,
Mark
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hi, total newbie here. I have hand drawings on paper, I would like to scan them and use them in this program I've searched this forum for my answer!

aman
Welcome!

I suggest reading some tutorials and manuals, links are at the top of the front page.

To insert an image, select FIle => Import => Insert Image. The list of image formats LibreCAD supports is quite long, there are  gif, png, jpeg and many more.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hi, total newbie here. I have hand drawings on paper, I would like to scan them and use them in this program I've searched this forum for my answer!

perepujal
Reply | Threaded
|

MarkOO7
In reply to this post by aman
Wow, kudos for such a clear and straight forward set of instructions.
Thank-you very much.
I'm stoked to get on this now,  I, at first felt like a blind person trying to learn braille with thumb tacks.... zero clue as to where to find appropriate helper files...let alone how to even begin.
Huge, beneficial info 
Thanks,
Mark.

On Tue., Feb. 2, 2021, 11:14 a.m. aman [via LibreCAD], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome!

I suggest reading some tutorials and manuals, links are at the top of the front page.

To insert an image, select FIle => Import => Insert Image. The list of image formats LibreCAD supports is quite long, there are  gif, png, jpeg and many more.

To unsubscribe from Hi, total newbie here. I have hand drawings on paper, I would like to scan them and use them in this program I've searched this forum for my answer!, click here.
NAML