3 messages Options
KoT
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Import Error: error opening DXF/DWG file #1767

KoT
Aloha,
After a clean re-install of Windows 11, files that were created by LibreCAD 2.2.0.1 can no longer be opened.  I tried LibreCAD versions 2.2.0 and above (including 2.2.1-rc3 and 2.2.2-alpha).
Yes, the version that created the files cannot open them.  File location did not change (folders were moved from the old installation to the new one).
I realise the installation is not identical, and I have a few missing pieces in the new LibreCAD settings; still the files should open (QCAD does open them).  Is there a log file that can help in identifying the source of the problem?
Identical error was reported as bug #1767 in GitHub and was fixed on May 12.
Thank you very much.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Import Error: error opening DXF/DWG file #1767

dxli
Could you share an example dxf file?

You may directly email me one, and I will delete it after my troubleshooting

KoT wrote
Aloha,
After a clean re-install of Windows 11, files that were created by LibreCAD 2.2.0.1 can no longer be opened.  I tried LibreCAD versions 2.2.0 and above (including 2.2.1-rc3 and 2.2.2-alpha).
Yes, the version that created the files cannot open them.  File location did not change (folders were moved from the old installation to the new one).
I realise the installation is not identical, and I have a few missing pieces in the new LibreCAD settings; still the files should open (QCAD does open them).  Is there a log file that can help in identifying the source of the problem?
Identical error was reported as bug #1767 in GitHub and was fixed on May 12.
Thank you very much.
KoT
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Import Error: error opening DXF/DWG file #1767

KoT
Aloha,
Thank you very much.  I am attaching a small file.  Please see further details sent to you personally.
All The Best.RJ3-P8_אופיס.dxf