classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Interest in Contributing to LibreCAD

amalia
Hi,

I am a final year female student from Cameroon, Africa who's interested to contributing to the LibreCAD software communty. I personally like the word "libre" in LibreCAD since it's borrowed from french - a language I also like ^_^. I am skilled in C and C++ and would love to code for LibreCAD during this summer under GSoC 2015 program. Attached to this message is a screenshot of my first run of the LibreCAD package.

Regards.
Ngassa Amalia.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Interest in Contributing to LibreCAD

dxli
Hi amalia,

We hope you enjoy your hacking and learning with LibreCAD.

In LibreCAD, you are free to use all C++11 features.
For those two tasks you are interested in, it's possible to develop in a way to stay compatible for both LibreCAD versions (2 and 3).

Also, please feel free to ask your questions on forum or IRC. We are not so active with user support, but we do reply from time to time.

Regards,

dxli

amalia wrote
Hi,

I am a final year female student from Cameroon, Africa who's interested to contributing to the LibreCAD software communty. I personally like the word "libre" in LibreCAD since it's borrowed from french - a language I also like ^_^. I am skilled in C and C++ and would love to code for LibreCAD during this summer under GSoC 2015 program. Attached to this message is a screenshot of my first run of the LibreCAD package.

Regards.
Ngassa Amalia.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Interest in Contributing to LibreCAD

ravas
In reply to this post by amalia
I read http://brlcad.org/wiki/User:Amalia
and I am excited about the possibility of hyperbola and parabola tools!

I hope you enjoy this experience.