classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mail, skype, phone contact!

rawa

Hello

I see that we as a contact forum and a blog.
I think the segment that you can apply this product are companies (IT consultants studied us as products for corporate customers), and is a more serious and professional image to facilitate more direct contact such as a mail, a phone or skype but can be a .
This is an opinion so they can evaluate and help the Open Source alternatives are more readily accepted by the traditional market.

Thank you.

Ruben Arno
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mail, skype, phone contact!

dxli
since we belong to the school of free software, I tend to block skype, which is not open source and uses a proprietary protocol, from official parts of the project.

if you want to get real time support, irc is the open source way. talk to us at #librecad on freenode.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mail, skype, phone contact!

R. van Twisk
Administrator
In reply to this post by rawa
Ruben,

I don't think that LibreCAD is mature enough to be able to offer phone/skype and/or paid support.

The other problem would be that all developers, as far as I know, do have full time paid jobs and we cannot afford to have phone calls and answering mails during the boss his time.

Like what DLI said, best is to use the forum and the IRC channel to ask questions and receive answers from various LibreCAD users.