Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New installation problems

jbily
I installed this morning but after playing with the software for a couple minutes I tried relocating the command line to the bottom and then shortening its height and it disappeared. I could not find a way to get it back so I am dead in the water. I uninstalled the program and tried reinstalling but it wont work. The program does not install again. I re downloaded it but same problem, it wont install. What can I do? I want to try this program out.
Thank you
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New installation problems

dellus
You can try to reset LibreCAD's layout with Options - Application Preferences - Defaults - Clear Settings - All.
Or maybe it is enough to go to Widgets - Dock Widgets - and activate Command line.

What do you mean with "it wont install"? Does it not show up anymore at all? I don't know a remedy then. Maybe it helps to find and delete LibreCAD's entries in the Windows Registry.

If nothing works you could use the portable version provided by portableapps.com instead.  
Reply | Threaded
|

jbily
Yes, it just doesnt install at all now, after removing it the first time. Maybe there's a one time limit on install or something?
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
There is no one time limit on install or something like that. Something must be borked up. Some people report they get a virus warning. Maybe your system blocks the installation.

Does the portable work?