4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Possibility of hacthing problem

sunggus
Overlap line causing hacthing error

Hi,

This is just to share experience I faced that problem with hatching. I drew a pulley as in the image above. As you see, there are quite lot of line segments. During drawing, the left most of the hatched blue was overlapped partly. And during selecting those lines, I just simply click without caring of the overlapped line. Then the error shown as in right command line. Hatch failed due to a gap=2 between (98.3, 66.47) and (96.3, 66.47). That actually not because there is gap, but because there is overlapped lines as shown by the image below.

Overlapped line

I hope this information will be useful for another users.

Apologize if I put this post wrongly. Admin may move or join to another post if necessary.

Best regard,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Possibility of hacthing problem

LordOfBikes
Administrator
This is expected behavior, explained here:
http://forum.librecad.org/Hatching-always-failed-working-with-ellipse-and-line-tp5716011p5716032.html

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

sunggus
Yes, of course. That was my post also.

Best regard,
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Yes of course.
The link is for reference for all the other readers, who don't know about you other post

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution