Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Print Help

NewLibreUser
I'm having trouble printing my drawing.  When I view print preview, all I see is a blank page.  I think this has to do with scaling, but I've tried everything I can think of and I can't seem to figure it out.  I use autozoom before printing and my paper size is A3, landscape.  In the Dimensions tab, the General Scale is 0.0393701.  When I view print preview, the scale is 1:27.7346.  I'm new to LibreCAD, and CAD in general, so I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing.  Any help is appreciated.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Print Help

dellus
Is it a drawing from somewhere else or selfmade from the beginning? Do you have A3 papersize set in "Options - Current Drawing Preferences"? Also units set properly? Can you see the drawing in the drawing mode? Is maybe in the Layer List the printer symbol greyed out (printing for that layer deactivated)?
In Print Preview try "Center to page" and "Fit to page". Does "Select all" show something? Do you know the scale the drawing should have to fit to A3?
General Scale 0.03937701 indicates an inch vs. mm problem. But this shouldn't hinder printing.

Hope this helps.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Print Help

NewLibreUser
The issue was the print button being off in the layer list.  Now I can print correctly.  Thanks for the help!