Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Some issues and missing items

snowforest
I have been using librecad lately for the sketches that I will use in my book and website, and you guys did a great job. I identified some issues (I might not be 100% accurate about all of them). Unfortunately I do not know much coding (though I want to learn) so I cannot do anything about these, but at least I can list what I found, if it helps...You might be aware of them already. The list is based on the version I downloaded a month ago so I am assuming it is the current one:

-When you zoom in beyond a certain level, some of text and shapes may disappear, while others not. You need to close and reopen the drawing for it to appear again.
-After selecting a command, you must select by individual clicks, you cannot use window selection anymore
-When I selected all and changed line widths to something else, by using attribute command, a hacthed area, which was included in the selection just disappeared
-After you create a spline, you cannot add or delete snap points to/from it
-When we copy paste a text, it seems as if it lost its properties.
-When copying and then pasting something, it is hard to see where it will be placed
-when copy pasting an entity, it receives current layer, not original entity
-Trim commands don't work with entities, You must explode them
-window selection sometimes doesn't get everything
-Once completed, leaders, arcs cannot be edited. You must delete and make  new one