1. Draw your entity ( a window)
2. From the menu select Block Create Block
3. Select your entity that will make up the block
4. Once the entity have been selected press the ENTER key
5. Specify the reference point of the block
6. The reference point is the base of the object when it is inserted
7. Write a unique name for the new block
A floor plan is a scaled diagram or sketch of a room or building viewed from above. The floor plan may depict an entire building, one floor of a building, or a single room. It may also include measurements, furniture, appliances, or anything else necessary to the purpose of the plan.
Use librecad to create a floor plan its very easy, faster, and fun.
A floor plan design may depict an entire building, one floor of a building, or a single room. The floor plan design is a scaled diagram of a room or building viewed from above. It may also include furniture, measurements, appliances, or anything else necessary to the purpose of the plan.
Floor plans are useful to help design wiring systems, furniture layout, and much more. A good floor plan design also a valuable tool for real estate agents and leasing companies in helping sell or rent out a space.
This is a simple step-by-step guideline to help you design a very simple basic floor plan using Librecad.
Floor Plan Creator
Floor Plan Design
Making a Simple Floor Plan