1. Draw your entity ( a window)
2. From the menu select Block Create Block
3. Select your entity that will make up the block
4. Once the entity have been selected press the ENTER key
5. Specify the reference point of the block
6. The reference point is the base of the object when it is inserted
7. Write a unique name for the new block
A floor plan is a scaled diagram or sketch of a room or building viewed from above. The floor plan may depict an entire building, one floor of a building, or a single room. It may also include measurements, furniture, appliances, or anything else necessary to the purpose of the plan.
Use librecad to create a floor plan its very easy, faster, and fun.