classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UI customization question

norisezp
This post was updated on .
LC is reputed to have a customizable UI.   Where do I find reference and/or tutorial info on this for SCM Revision: 2.0.9?   Reason: I want to scope out the feasbility of adding a point input format for the architectural format.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: UI customization question

dellus
This post was updated on .
The UI highly customizable by the user only exists from the 2.1 series on. Or do you want to get into coding? Then your question would be more appropriate in the LibreCAD-dev  thread. LordOfBikes is your man for that, hope he reads this as there are hardly any other developers around.
What do you mean with "point input format for the architectural format"? For units? Dimensions? Architectural imperial or metric? Decimal separator? Please explain more.
You should also have a look at the latest developing version 2.2 rc1 available from the windows nightly builds - master, if you haven't yet.
Edit: At a second look it came to my mind you might mean the input of the decimal separator at the command line, is it this? Period vs comma?
Edit 2: Oh no, you probably mean an alternative to something like "@20,10" for definition of a certain point (point input), stupid me. I'm curious to your proposals..