What's about your suggestion for the project based on current LibreCAD code ?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What's about your suggestion for the project based on current LibreCAD code ?

Johnson
I want to start a circuit project which is based on current LibreCAD open source.

Task 1.  Design a circut diagram.
Customized icon and graph ("input trigger gate "and "AND gate" and "Or gate" etc..) which can draw this  object directly by menu->Draw->AND gate. the icon look like a "&" surround with a rect filled with gray color.
After complete a circuit design, I will save it to a dxf file. take example aaa.dxf.

Task2.  open and resize aaa.dxf into specific area.
I will start a project (still based on LibreCAD )which will use this aaa.dxf, but because I will put other picture on the main workspace, so I need narrow the height of content in aaa.dxf .
I mean if the screen is 800x600.  I will display aaa.dxf into a scrollview size of 800x300.  because I will use rest 800x300 for other use.

Task3.  I will use some algorithm to change the input trigger gate. such as there are two input
input1
input2
output12
input1 & input2 = output12.
if the value of input1 or input2 is changed , I might need change the output12.
I really don't know how to implement this requirement currently ....
after I load aaa.dxf,  does all of those symbol stand for an individual var in RAM?  if that, how to distuiguish which of them should be changed the property of color .  

Is there any suggestion and guide from you ?  Appreciate your help firstly.

Johnson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What's about your suggestion for the project based on current LibreCAD code ?

Johnson
Hey Ries  and R. van Twisk

Any suggestions from you ? Looking forward to your guide . Thanks.

Johnson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What's about your suggestion for the project based on current LibreCAD code ?

dxli
In reply to this post by Johnson
Sounds interesting.

We may add features to ease such types extension.

As 2.0 is in beta phase for the time being, we have to wait for the 2.1 fork.