Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

new user needs help with dimensioning

Jürgen_53
Hi forum, its my first project with CAD software and now I try to learn how to use LibreCAD. Two points are a little bit strange for me: 1. In my project I use 'perpentular bisector' and when I measure the angels, the color of the measuring layer (cyan) overwrites the color of the object which is one line of the angel. See images 1 and 2. Is this a fault in LibreCAD or do I something wrong? 2. when i try to measure a short distance (my project is a frame of steel profiles that needs to be cutted in the correct angels), then the arrows and the distance occur, but if I press left mouse button to finalise the dimensioning, the arrows and lines and the distance disappear again. this happens, when I try to dimension the width of my profiles (30 mm) What do I wrong? I hope anyone can help Jürgen
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: new user needs help with dimensioning

dellus
1): The dimension lines have been drawn later than the object, so they lie on top, thus covering the object. You can push them to the background with Tools - Modify - Order - move to bottom.

2): It looks like you have drawn the dimension on a layer which is switched to invisible. You can see it during the procedure, but when finished they seem to be gone. Switch that layer to visible and all the attempted dimensions will be there.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pramit
This post was updated on .
Before saving the file, the dimesions were ok but after saving the file and reopening there are lines that are connected to the ends of dimension.What can I do to remove them?IMG_20191112_143518.jpg
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Off the top of my head I think I have seen this before and it may already be fixed.
Which LibreCAD version is this?

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

Pramit
Version: 2.1.3