classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

no main menu

NotBob11
Hi all
Just installed LibreCad onto Garuda Linux Dr460nized. When I start it, there is no main menu. As in File, Options, ...

I tried deleting the librecad.conf file in my ~/.conf/librecad directory, That did nothing. I tried using the alt+o and alt+f to see if that would open the menu up, but no.

Right clicking on the title bar does not provide a show menu clickbox.

Can anybody help me? Gonna check the Garuda WIKI to see if the problem lies there.

Thanks in advance
I never knew that!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: no main menu

aman
Hi and welcome!

You probably changed something off, Ctrl-I should bring status bar back, if you refer to that.
Reply | Threaded
|

NotBob11
File  Options  Edit  View  Plugins  Tools  Widgets  Drawings  Help

The menu you have clicked on is the one missing. CTRL+i does show or hide the status bar, those shortcuts are working.

I installed LibreCad on Fedora, and the menu is there. Going to reinstall it here on Garuda, and hope for the best.

Thanks  for the tip, I do love my keyboard.
I never knew that!
Reply | Threaded
|

LordOfBikes
Administrator
Welcome NotBob11!

Possibly it's related with full screen. I don't know this Linux distro, but I think if it starts LibreCAD in full screen mode, the menu is hidden.
The LibreCAD shortcut to toggle full screen is F11, maybe Garuda has a different one.

Armin
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution