classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: point select not working

LordOfBikes
Administrator
I just fixed the angular dimension issue for arrow size = 0 and tick size > 0.
https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/commit/50805858095c100b093da76da3e47c52ac9983e1

This only affects nightly builds for Windows and further versions.
I don't expect back ports to older Linux versions, so @Lambertus this sadly doesn't affect you.
You can try my above workaround, to set arrow size to 0.001 to solve this for 2.1.2.

For my other mentioned issues I created github issues #1328 and #1329.
investing less than half an hour into Search function can save hours or days of waiting for a solution
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
Many thanks for your engagement, LordOfBikes. I hope you have gained some satisfaction from your effort and solving a bug.
Lambertus is the one who has discovered the issue is connected to arrow size 0, and now he can't profit from it. Poor Lambertus!

Have a nice Sunday.

dellus
Reply | Threaded
|

Lambertus
dellus and LordOfBikes

Thank you very much.
At least I, and now other forum users, know the problem, and have a work around.
Maybe the fix will show up in future linux versions.

Now to find a work-around for the "no selection within large files" issue identified by dellus early in this thread.
Because I have hit that wall when making an architectural "blueprint" sheet with four views of the building.
Which would not be an issue if it did not require editing after importing the individual files.
Importing files as blocks to retain layers and their attributes, changes the element order, so elements need to be re-ordered again.
But that probably should be a new thread.