classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

print command does not work

givo
I apologize but I'm new to librecad.
I drew a map and wanted to print it but a blank sheet comes out of the printer; i tried to export to pdf but i get the same result: blank sheet.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for the tip

Ivo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: print command does not work

dellus
If you just print out of the print or export to pdf command the contents of the drawing might have not been properly placed on the sheet, but out of the area. Always print or export out of the Print Preview mode. Is it properly shown in Print Preview?
Other possible reason: Linewidth 0 (default) prints out on some printers or is shown in some pdf-viewers as indeed 0, invisible or only very faintly visible.
Reply | Threaded
|

givo
In Print Preview, the drawing appears in the center of the page.
I can't find the command to change the Line width.
I opened the file with FreeCAD and it shows and prints, the same using LibreOffice Draw.
Reply | Threaded
|

dellus
There are two ways to define line width: directly when drawing by selecting in the pen tab, or if in the pen tab "by layer" is set, via layer attributes.
So if you want to change line width directly, select the entities and go to Tools - Modify - Attributes and make your setting.
Or, if line width is "by layer", set the line width in the Layer List via Modify layer attributes.