printer and pdf both produce blank pages on ubuntu 22.0 , libre cad version 2.2.0 4.24.2024

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

printer and pdf both produce blank pages on ubuntu 22.0 , libre cad version 2.2.0 4.24.2024

fudmier01
2.2.0 on linux does not print my drawing the printer sounds like it is printing but the page it outputs is blank, the preview works great, tried to use pdf. it produced a pdf, but the output of the PDF was blank, just like the print page..

this is my first time with Libre Cad.. and Cad in general so I am not sure how to solve this issue..
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: printer and pdf both produce blank pages on ubuntu 22.0 , libre cad version 2.2.0 4.24.2024

dxli
Did you follow a previous thread I answered today on a blank output
fudmier01 wrote
2.2.0 on linux does not print my drawing the printer sounds like it is printing but the page it outputs is blank, the preview works great, tried to use pdf. it produced a pdf, but the output of the PDF was blank, just like the print page..

this is my first time with Libre Cad.. and Cad in general so I am not sure how to solve this issue..
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: printer and pdf both produce blank pages on ubuntu 22.0 , libre cad version 2.2.0 4.24.2024

fudmier01
no where is it? how do i get to it?  thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

dxli
https://forum.librecad.org/Help-Only-abole-to-print-blank-pages-td5724815.html

fudmier01 wrote
no where is it? how do i get to it?  thanks