Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 1775 matching posts for dxf~ in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
Hi Guys, i have a DXF file that include a spline, in qcad, it were shown as a circle, but in librecad, it shown as a round rectangle.the dxf file is here Graphic1.dxf
in Troubleshooting by tryagain — 0 replies in thread
Hi Guys, i have a DXF file that include a spline, in qcad, it were shown as a circle, but in librecad, it shown as a round rectangle.the dxf file is here: Graphic1.dxf
in LibreCAD-user by tryagain — 9 replies in thread
Hi, When importing LibreCAD dxf file into FreeCAD, the resulting lines are arcs do not resemble the original drawing. It was just a bunch of random lines. However, I am able to open FreeCAD dxf with LibreCAD. I'm running V1.0.1 on Debian Squeeze. thanks, John ps. Originally, I...
in LibreCAD-user by tux-lab — 19 replies in thread
My computer was dead after Windows 10 forced update. dxf and dxf~ files done by LibreCad were therefore created Fortunately, I managed to backup those files before my computer became useless. After copying those files to my new computer also in Windows 10 with LibreCad newly installed, I just can't open those files. "Cannot open file .....Please check its existence and permissions" Very frustrated. Please help!
in LibreCAD-user by step6 — 10 replies in thread
What is the data structure of DXF? Can it be database?
in LibreCAD-dev by Avneet Kaur — 1 replies in thread
Hi, First make sure the DXF is DXF 2007 format. Later ensure that in the file open dialog, the Files of type is selected as "Drawing Exchange (*.dxf)" and not as "QCad 1.x file (*.dxf)" HTH Pere
in LibreCAD-user by perepujal — 4 replies in thread
Hi, such a thing. It was really this DXF 2007. Thanks Jar
in LibreCAD-user by j.stranak@volny.cz — 4 replies in thread
Hi, binary DXF format exists basically for smaller file sizes. Our DXF library supports both, binary and ASCII, but I recommend ASCII. In more than a decade of LibreCAD experience I only once saw a binary DXF. And this only because of an issue which prevents the file from loading. So ASCII DXF is quasi standard, much more used, and therefore better tested. Armin
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 4 replies in thread
Actually, when I tried using your suggestion, I did a drawing and tried to save and had choices of saving as Drawing Exchange DXF 2007, 2004, etc. I tried each of them but after saving, the file does not even show in the folder!
in LibreCAD-user by step6 — 10 replies in thread
Hi Pere , Just wanted to know - my convertor from DWG to DXF has an Option of BInary DXF 2007 and ASCII 2007 - which one is relevant here for compatability to LibreCAD
in LibreCAD-user by San Jay — 4 replies in thread
I worked with LCR2 and LCR3 but the same problem, librecad freeze when open big DXF file
in LibreCAD-dev by zohir — 3 replies in thread
Why LibreCad write textstyle name to dimstyles in tables section (group 340)? http://www.autodesk.com/techpubs/autocad/acad2000/dxf/ 340:DIMTXSTY (handle of referenced STYLE)
in Suggestions & Feedback by zamtmn — 0 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips