Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 1775 matching posts for dxf~ in LibreCAD Showing posts 1 to 12.
With v2, it's possible to create a plugin. There's also a feature of commands from a file, but it may not be able to handle the complexity here. With v3, it might be done with a script. Hello. I need to open a DXF file, select all elements and use the "create polyline from existing segments" action many time as needed to get all the segments joint. Is there a way to do that? Would be better with no GUI. Thanks
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 1 replies in thread
Hello. I need to open a DXF file, select all elements and use the "create polyline from existing segments" action many time as needed to get all the segments joint. Is there a way to do that? Would be better with no GUI. Thanks
in LibreCAD-user by ezequielleonzybert — 1 replies in thread
If there is a standard of those sequence, we can ignore and write a warning message in cmd. Of course, we don't overwhelm the cmd with repeated messages.
in Troubleshooting by dxli — 5 replies in thread
Support doesn't make much sense imho, as we can't show the TTF fonts. But probably we can detect rich code sequences and hide or remove them. Armin
in Troubleshooting by LordOfBikes — 5 replies in thread
Should we support this one? These are text style information (rich codes) which are embedded in the text itself. LibreCAD does not support them. As the codes are part of the regular text, they are shown in LibreCAD. See GitHub issue #1286 for further explanation and links. Armin
These are text style information (rich codes) which are embedded in the text itself. LibreCAD does not support them. As the codes are part of the regular text, they are shown in LibreCAD. See GitHub issue #1286 for further explanation and links. Armin
in Troubleshooting by LordOfBikes — 5 replies in thread
Could you upload a minimum dxf with this issue? When I open a DXF file, I get extra text at the beginning of every text string. The extra text appears to be the font type and other information related to the text string
When I open a DXF file, I get extra text at the beginning of every text string. The extra text appears to be the font type and other information related to the text string
in Troubleshooting by mdimauro16 — 5 replies in thread
... (not really requested, but good for completeness purposes, and to use LibreCAD for generic geometry drawing); 3. DWG support, the current dxf support is good, but DWG is incomplete; 4. SVG support, a feature complete XML format is good; 5. Exploring ways to work with other open source 3D apps...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 32 replies in thread
Can you print to PDF? Or even run LibreCAD as a dxf to PDF tools from command line, Librecad.exe dxf2pdf foo.dxf I'm new to LibreCad, but not new to CAD in general (from IBM CADAM (yes - about 35 years ago) to AutoCAD14). In going through a usage learning phase, I created a simple...
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 3 replies in thread
Great. I also added an option to control point exporting. In addition, you may also use LibreCAD as a command line conversion tool to convert dxf to svg. To generate foo.svg from foo.dxf: librecad dxf2svg foo.dxf I finally managed to remove the constraint point the result is perfect and clean, Thanks all for your help
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 11 replies in thread
Impressive! well done dxli, I'm glad if my problem helped to fix bugs in LibreCAD, I didn't know that Inkscape handles DXF files, and it works fine, it's the result I expected except the points of constraints, I don't know how to get rid of them?
in LibreCAD-user by mineralman — 11 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips