Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 111 matching posts for electric in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
... draw some electrical circuits where rectangles are interconnected with lines (representing bundles of cables). Is it possible to move a single rectangle during the project and have the lines connected to it remain attached to it and therefore atomatically lengthen or shorten in relation to the other rectangles that remain in place? Thank you in advance, kind regards, Mike
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 3 replies in thread
Hi experts, I need to draw some electrical circuits where rectangles are interconnected with lines (representing bundles of cables). Is it possible to move a single rectangle during the project and have the lines connected to it remain attached to it and therefore atomatically lengthen or shorten in relation to the other rectangles that remain in place? Thank you in advance, kind regards, Mike
in LibreCAD-user by Mykeldel — 3 replies in thread
I have a drawing of a building with many layers that I use to produce several pages of PDFs. For example, I'll enable the first floor and electrical layers and export that as a PDF, then I'll disable those layers, enable second floor and electrical and export, then first floor and plumbing then...
in LibreCAD-user by spontarelliam — 3 replies in thread
Thanks for the reply, not what I wanted to hear :) Perhaps a reason not to use LibreCAD. How do others work around this problem? Perhaps its only really a problem with Electrical drawings where you have a lot of text fields? Would it perhaps be possible using the command line? I seem to...
in LibreCAD-user by johng — 2 replies in thread
...So, I have now deleted the AutoCAD formatting, one by one, a labour of love:) Now I need to format all that text so that it is more readable. I am struggling to find a way to change the font size etc for multiple Text objects. I have tried selecting multiple text objects and then selecting......
in New user - Introduce yourself by johng — 3 replies in thread
Thanks for the reply even if it's not what I hoped for
...What you see in the MText entities is an AutoCAD feature, which puts formatting information into the text field. In AutoCAD the formatting info is extracted and applied to the text for individual formatting. LibreCAD does not support this feature, thus you have the full content......
in New user - Introduce yourself by LordOfBikes — 3 replies in thread
.../template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=4499512&query=electric or our archived wiki https://wiki.librecad.org/index.php?search=electric&title=Special%3ASearch and https://github.com/LibreCAD/LibreCAD/tree/master/librecad/support/library/elektro I think the elektro libraries from GitHub are...
in LibreCAD-user by LordOfBikes — 5 replies in thread
I am also looking for a CAD SW which will allow me to create simple electrical single lines. I had the same question about active development and user community so thought this would be a good place to come in. I am using Ubuntu Linux which say I am using Version 2.1.2-1, updated 15.07.2020...
in LibreCAD-user by johng — 5 replies in thread
...I am a new user and this is my first post on this Forum. I am looking for an app to create fairly standard single line diagrams. To start with I imported a single line from a dxf file similar to what I intend creating. Optically it looks OK but some work to do to make it usable. My first......
Hi, I have a floor plan of a house and would like to place electric appliances from the library. Unfortunately, they are a bit small when I insert them from the library browser. Can I give a general scaling factor for objects from the library? Best regards, Unti
in LibreCAD-user by Unterbach — 1 replies in thread
... workspace. But if you think to make a lot of different type of drawings (f.i. electrical schemes, mechanical or building drawings), it is recommended to make a good setup your own workspace. In this document you get some practical guidelines.
in Suggestions & Feedback by Newbie_2 — 0 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips