Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 129 matching posts for message:print message:scale message:"1:1" in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
.... In the drawing sheet, a square the size of a grid ( 10 cm) was drawn using the Rectangle function. After opening the print preview, a square appears that covers the entire DINA4 page. In the Scale window, 1:4.7619 is displayed. After changing the scale to 1:1 and pressing return, the print...
in LibreCAD-user by wolfi30 — 3 replies in thread
... a plotter. So 0.25 mm stayed 0.25 mm even at 1/100 scale. As your pdf is A4 size I assume the content is scaled down, but not the pen width. If you print at 1/1, full size, it would look all right. I recommend to print to pdf at full size, with a larger sheet size. Then you can print that pdf onto real paper scaled down. Alternatively you can set "apply print scale to line width" in Print Preview.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 2 replies in thread
The default text height for a new drawing with units mm is 2.5mm. If you open an existing drawing or use a template it might have different settings. In the dimension settings there also is "General Scale". This is to easily adapt a drawing to a different printing scale without having to change all the dimension elements size individually. General Scale = 1 is for 1:1 print scale.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 3 replies in thread
... Template (1:50) and increased (modify scale) this by 50 to make it 1:1 Then... I selected the floor plan and positioned it within the Drawing template, then made the General Scale 50, so the dimensions became legible. Selected print to pdf, but largest paper size is A3, so couldn't get the full drawing, but that is a limitation I will have to live with, I guess. Thanks very much for your advice. BR Tim Payne.
in New user - Introduce yourself by Tim Payne — 24 replies in thread
... possible to get that template included in Print Preview, so that the content can be positioned as necessary? For dimensioning in the 1:1 drawing, I made the General Scale: 50, so that values were legible and dimension arrowheads were visible. I have tried rescaling the Floor Plan file to 1:50...
in New user - Introduce yourself by Tim Payne — 24 replies in thread
... were not correct. The issue was that the scaling reverted back to 1:13294 which would make the hard printed copy slightly smaller than intended. It needs to be exactly right as it is for a house window. So you can manually change the scale to 1:1 and then export to PDF, and if you print it out...
in Troubleshooting by leadlighter — 0 replies in thread
I assume you want to print on Letter format, 11x8.5". OK. What scale shall the drawing be? What extents do the real life objects have? Or do you for the beginning just want to play around to learn? Then begin with an intended scale of 1:1, draw a rectangle 0,0 to 11,8.5 as the frame for the...
in New user - Introduce yourself by dellus — 9 replies in thread
... 1:1 scale. How can I set the scale of the drawing to match the actual size of the part? I need to resize the entire entity, not the printing of it.
in LibreCAD-user by mattz40 — 2 replies in thread
When opening Print preview it tries to fit the whole drawing within the paper sheet. You might have a tiny object somewhere off the main elements, nearly invisible, maybe an accidental remnant of some operation. You can find it with Select - Select All. You can pin Print Preview to 1:1 with marking the "fixed" box, but it's not persistent, just as long as that drawing is opened, I think. It's not possible to set the scale permanently.
in Troubleshooting by dellus — 5 replies in thread
... determines how the lines look printed, regardless of the scale. > I suppose you don't intend to print out in scale 1:1. Switch to Print > Preview mode and set your desired scale, if necessary move the sheet to the > proper position, and then you can see how it will look like...
in Tutorials / Manual topics by Bd — 2 replies in thread
Line width determines how the lines look printed, regardless of the scale. I suppose you don't intend to print out in scale 1:1. Switch to Print Preview mode and set your desired scale, if necessary move the sheet to the proper position, and then you can see how it will look like.
in Tutorials / Manual topics by dellus — 2 replies in thread
Hi, I don't know how to fix this problem, but maybe this is a workaround: Suposing you draw at 1:1 scale: Copy the part of the drawing you want to print into another place of the drawing, scale it at the desired scale, then print it at 1:1 HTH Pere
in Troubleshooting by perepujal — 3 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips