Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 129 matching posts for message:print message:scale message:"1:1" in LibreCAD Showing posts 25 to 36.
In cad-world it is the the normal procedure to draw in real life sizes. Scaling then indeed is a matter of the printing process. Still you have to consider the intended scale while drawing, because text size and other values of the dimensioning will be scaled too. Some cad-programs take care of...
in New user - Introduce yourself by dellus — 4 replies in thread
... a plotter. So 0.25 mm stayed 0.25 mm even at 1/100 scale. As your pdf is A4 size I assume the content is scaled down, but not the pen width. If you print at 1/1, full size, it would look all right. I recommend to print to pdf at full size, with a larger sheet size. Then you can print that pdf onto real paper scaled down. Alternatively you can set "apply print scale to line width" in Print Preview.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 2 replies in thread
...->print preview In preview toolbar set scale 20:1 ( 1 unit = 1000mm then 1000/50, then 20:1). Aghh, does not fit, change scale to 1000/100 == 10:1 and check fixed Ready to print in 1/100
in LibreCAD-user by Rallaz — 2 replies in thread
The text height and other size settings for dimensions have to suit to the size of the drawn object, units and intended (printing) scale. So if it's a mechanical part in mm, let's say 250mm long and to be printed in 1:1, the preset values in options - current drawing preferences - dimensions might...
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 9 replies in thread
I don't get it yet. if scale changed, I assume the 4mm should change One user mentioned adding of a layer of abstraction of paperspace, and I'm wondering whether could be a solution. If I want to print a drawing with a scale of 1:4 and the dimensions should be e.g. 4mm high on paper, the dimensions should still be 4mm on paper if I decide to use an 1:1 scale.
in LibreCAD-user by dxli — 3 replies in thread
I have a problem with my prints in LibreCAD. When I print scale 1:1, the printed dimension in height is ok, but not in width. I miss 1.5mm in width for a line that should have 190mm. If I use autocad I can calibrate the plotter. I type in the wished dimensions, do a print, measure the printed...
in Tutorials / Manual topics by umbauwfb — 30 replies in thread
I have just upgraded to version 2.0 alpha I am able to set the preview scale on the preview window but the moment I attempt to zoom using the middle button the print scale shifts to a random figure apparently aimed at including a certain amount of drawing space in the print area. sometimes to 1...
in LibreCAD-user by vidyadhara buddhiraju — 14 replies in thread
... were not correct. The issue was that the scaling reverted back to 1:13294 which would make the hard printed copy slightly smaller than intended. It needs to be exactly right as it is for a house window. So you can manually change the scale to 1:1 and then export to PDF, and if you print it out...
in Troubleshooting by leadlighter — 0 replies in thread
Version: 2.2.0.2-5-g3aa2c41c I did search in the forum for quite a while and did not find an answer to this. Is there a way to load the drop-down lists with values that more fit my discipline of architecture? Particularly the print scale list, I need 1:12, 1:24, 1:48. 1:96, etc for 1"=1', 1...
in LibreCAD-user by BetonBrut — 2 replies in thread
If you set the scale manually to 1:1, it should in any case print out in the right size. If you use A4 I assume you also use mm. In Windows versions there is the problem that the printout is a bit offset, but the size should be right. If you provide the file here I could have a look at it.
in LibreCAD-user by dellus — 6 replies in thread
1:1 scale is rigth for architectural drawings, in latin america, then scale to at printing, minding text and dimentions. El 07/03/2016 14:19, "dellus [via LibreCAD]" <ml-node+s1049103n5713205h37@...> escribió: > > In cad-world it is the the normal procedure to draw in real life sizes...
in New user - Introduce yourself by gabriel — 4 replies in thread
Hello MitchellB, I read your question and wondered how you worked it out. My first drawing need is something which fits on to letter sized paper at 1:1 so I have not need of scaling, but I realize my case is not general. Did you "draw" it full size and then use scaling when printing to...
in New user - Introduce yourself by ForrestErickson — 7 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips