Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 308 matching posts for offset in LibreCAD Showing posts 13 to 24.
...I see I have misunderstood your complaint. With numeric input field you mean those in the Tool Options bar, appearing above the drawing area depending on the use of certain tools. Well, it gets complicated then. The Tool Options bar may contain more than one numeric value input field, for instance......
in Suggestions & Feedback by dellus — 5 replies in thread
...Yes. Pressing Space key activates command input field, but not the numeric value input field. It would help if the Space key would toggle between the two fields, or if number keys get pressed, the number input fields get activated. Or if numbers are input to the command input field it would mirror......
in Suggestions & Feedback by karmantyu — 5 replies in thread
...Pressing the Space tab should activate the command line input field. But it doesn't always respond. It seems that if you end a command with with the ESC tab, the feature is killed. Only after a right mouse click (an ESC command as well) it is responsive again. But you want to avoid mouse......
in Suggestions & Feedback by dellus — 5 replies in thread
The numeric input field should be activated automatically for modifying functions such 'offset' because it would be a mouse positioning and a click save for every modification. Default now that the input field opens but will be not activated for input when selecting a modifying function. To enter...
in Suggestions & Feedback by karmantyu — 5 replies in thread
I can't seem to "Offset" lines anymore...does not allow me to select the line. Never mind...I discovered my mistake. Sorry
in Troubleshooting by flytyer96 — 0 replies in thread
I'm drawing stairs on a house subdivision plan layout. The house is set at a slight angle. I want to be away from the house a few feet and give the start point. Then I want to use snap "perpendicular" to draw the line to the house perpendicular to the side wall. Then I can use offset to complete the rest of the lines.
in LibreCAD-user by edgesbyrohde — 12 replies in thread
hi. To OFFSET similar to ACAD. Use the PARALLEL command. After starting the command enter the offset distance on the commandline - i.e. just type it. Then move the cursor close to another obj and a glyph of the obj that will be created will be displayed. Click to create the offset (parallel) obj...
in New user - Introduce yourself by BetonBrut — 33 replies in thread
I had not used offset, but if you check link in my previous post, it is not hard at all. Just like dellus showed.
in New user - Introduce yourself by aman — 33 replies in thread
I got the offset too working, but have not figured yet where to offset value can be changed. By default it is quite small. EDIT: has been asked before https://forum.librecad.org/offset-distance-td5714376.html
in New user - Introduce yourself by aman — 33 replies in thread
... original, or do multiple copies. I have LibreCAD 2.2. Ask more if you need. That's move/copy - I understand that. Offset though - what is that meant for, perhaps I misunderstand it's use.
in New user - Introduce yourself by zedders — 33 replies in thread
... offset it a chosen distance in a chosen direction, creating a parallel version of the original. I can draw the line. I can select it. I can select the offset command. Then I'm baffled. It prompts for a distance but I see no way to input that. If I draw line and choose offset command I'm prompted with "select to create offset". Select what? It's not allowing me to select an object. lol - sorry for being so dim.
... section after dividing. There is an OFFSET cmd (I used it a lot in ACAD) but it doesn't work like ACAD. The PARALLEL command is the most similar and actually pretty cool. My issue with the LC Manual is it gives a description of the command, but doesn't give a prompt by prompt how to use it. Have...
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips